    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 8:29 PM
      This week's listings have been posted to http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      Accordingly.

      ---

      On Wednesday March 27, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM on Food Network is

      Unwrapped - Disney Delights
      Exploring the secrets behind Disney cuisine, host Marc Summers
      visits the Disney Bakery, where the chefs cook more than 2,000 cookies
      for Disneyland guests, and travels to Japan, Germany and China without
      leaving Orlando, Florida.

      ---

      On Thursday March 28, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM on GAC - Great
      American Country is

      My Yard Goes Disney - A Disney-Inspired Backyard Water Adventure
      The crew is inspired by Disney's California Adventure Park and
      generates an entertaining, outdoor space that is filled with water
      activities in a backyard makeover for a family that loves Disney and
      spending time in water.
      http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/07/catch-the-my-yard-goes-disney-finale-july-30/

      ---

      On Thursday March 28, 2013 from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM on GAC - Great
      American Country is

      My Yard Goes Disney - Chillin' in a Disney's Blizzard Beach-inspired Backyard
      Snow in Florida? That's the idea behind My Yard Goes Disney's
      latest project. HGTV's design team, with inspiration from Disney's
      Blizzard Beach, are turning the Thompson's backyard into a winter
      wonderland. From the icy blue slide and floating 'icebergs' in the
      family's new pool, to the snowy sand castle, the Thompsons will be
      chillin' in their dream yard with two active boys. Plus, host Brandon
      Johnson and the crew are installing a Blizzard Beach-style snack bar
      and a ski lodge stove to help mom and dad entertain family and
      friends.

      ---

      On Thursday March 28, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Extreme Waterparks
      Cameras explore some of the wildest and largest waterparks around
      the country, including those that take the title as the largest
      outdoor park and the largest indoor park; vacationers enjoy the sun at
      Disney's Blizzard Beach in Florida.

      ---

      On Friday March 29, 2013 from 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM on WE tv is

      Roseanne - Disney World War II
      Fireworks and fanfare accompany the Conners on a whirlwind tour of
      Disney World in Florida. Darlene: Sara Gilbert. Bev: Estelle Parsons.
      Dan: John Goodman. David: Johnny Galecki. Mark: Glenn Quinn. Roseanne:
      Roseanne.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/

      http://web.archive.org/web/20031003163548/http://home.pacbell.net/jonvn/Souvenirs/souvenir1960/p01.html