    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2013
      This week's listings have been posted to http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      Accordingly.

      ---

      On Thursday March 14, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM on GAC - Great
      American Country is

      My Yard Goes Disney - Backyard Safari Adventure for a Family of Six
      Disney-Loving Kids
      A family with six children requires a place to relax, and their
      parents would love to see the Walt Disney World experience come to
      life in their backyard; the team makes a safari excursion modeled
      after Disney's Animal Kingdom.

      ---

      On Thursday March 14, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM on the Cooking channel is

      Emeril's Florida - Big Night Out
      Host Emeril Lagasse first stops at the Grand Floridian Hotel at
      Walt Disney World in Orlando, where he and Chef Scott Hunnel sample
      some of "Victoria & Albert's" finest, prepares a fish dish in St.
      Petersburg and encounters French-American cuisine in Coral Gables.

      ---

      On Saturday March 16, 2013 from 09:35 AM to 11:05 AM on Starz is

      The Haunted Mansion
      Eddie Murphy plays a real-estate agent whose family gets stuck in
      a creepy old house crawling with ghosts. Based on the Disney
      theme-park attraction. Jennifer Tilly, Terence Stamp, Wallace Shawn.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/

      http://web.archive.org/web/20031003163548/http://home.pacbell.net/jonvn/Souvenirs/souvenir1960/p01.html