    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11 8:06 PM
      This week's listings have been posted to http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      Accordingly.

      ---

      On Thursday February 14, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM on WE tv is

      Roseanne - We're Going to Disney World
      The family goes wild with plans to travel to Disney World when Dan
      brings home his final paycheck from the garage.

      This show will repeat
      Friday February 15, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
      Saturday February 16, 2013 from 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM

      ---

      On Thursday February 14, 2013 from 3:30 PM to 4:00 PM on WE tv is

      Roseanne - Disney World War II
      Fireworks and fanfare accompany the Conners on a whirlwind tour of
      Disney World in Florida. Darlene: Sara Gilbert. Bev: Estelle Parsons.
      Dan: John Goodman. David: Johnny Galecki. Mark: Glenn Quinn. Roseanne:
      Roseanne.

      This show will repeat
      Friday February 15, 2013 from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM

      ---

      On Sunday February 17, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Extreme Waterparks
      Cameras explore some of the wildest and largest waterparks around
      the country, including those that take the title as the largest
      outdoor park and the largest indoor park; vacationers enjoy the sun at
      Disney's Blizzard Beach in Florida.

      ---

      On Monday February 18, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM on Destination America is

      Disney's Animal Kingdom
      The designing and building of the Disney Company's ambitious park,
      which includes the usual amusement park fare as well as the live
      animal attractions of a zoo, is examined, and those involved discuss
      the challenges that had to be overcome. (TVKirby note - This show is
      available to watch at any time to Netflix streaming subscribers)

      ---

      On Monday February 18, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM on Destination America is

      Undiscovered Disney Parks
      Cameras take viewers on a tour of Walt Disney World in Orlando and
      Disneyland in California, showcasing the day-to-day operations that
      make both run smoothly and revealing some of the hidden secrets behind
      the magical attractions.(TVKirby note - This show is available to
      watch at any time to Netflix streaming subscribers)

      ---

      On Monday February 18, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM on Destination America is

      Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
      Cameras delve into the vacation epicenter that includes theme
      parks such as the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center and
      Disney-MGM Studios in Orlando, Florida and explore how the massive
      entertainment complex developed. (TVKirby note - This show is
      available to watch at any time to Netflix streaming subscribers)

      ---

      On Monday February 18, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM on GAC - Great
      American Country is

      My Yard Goes Disney - Surf's Up with the Greens
      A bit of Hawaiian magic is coming to the Green's backyard in
      Merritt Island, Fla. The HGTV design team is taking inspiration from
      Disney's Aulani Resort and Spa on the island of Oahu, giving this
      surfing family a tropical destination in their own yard. From a pool
      and spray fountain, to a custom backyard surf shop, this family will
      spend their hot summer days in style. The family can spend cool nights
      sharing stories around their new firepit. For a final magical touch,
      the build team hid mythical Menehune characters around the yard to
      remind the family of their trip to the Aulani Resort.

      ---

      On Monday February 18, 2013 from 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM on GAC - Great
      American Country is

      My Yard Goes Disney - Dive in at the We Family Cay and Boardwalk
      A family loves the Disney Dream and Castaway Cay, leading the crew
      to fulfill their tropical wishes by creating a sandy beach with a
      40-foor long boardwalk, a lagoon pool, a bridge leading to their own
      private island and a cabana for mom and dad.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/

      http://web.archive.org/web/20031003163548/http://home.pacbell.net/jonvn/Souvenirs/souvenir1960/p01.html