    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013
      This week's listings have been posted to http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      Accordingly.

      ---

      On Thursday February 07, 2013 from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM on CNBC is

      The Pixar Story
      Host Stacy Keach introduces celebrity interviews, early short
      films, concept art and the animation artists that provided the
      springboard which allowed Pixar Studios to rise from its humble
      beginning to become an acclaimed organization.

      This show will repeat
      Friday February 08, 2013 from 00:00 AM to 02:00 AM

      ---

      On Friday February 08, 2013 from 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM on ABC Family Channel is

      Full House - The House Meets the Mouse - Part 1
      Jesse lands a gig playing in Disney World and the whole family
      decides they'll come along; Michelle wins a contest electing her
      princess for a day.

      ---

      On Sunday February 10, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM on GAC - Great
      American Country is

      My Yard Goes Disney - Chillin' in a Disney's Blizzard Beach-inspired Backyard
      Snow in Florida? That's the idea behind My Yard Goes Disney's
      latest project. HGTV's design team, with inspiration from Disney's
      Blizzard Beach, are turning the Thompson's backyard into a winter
      wonderland. From the icy blue slide and floating 'icebergs' in the
      family's new pool, to the snowy sand castle, the Thompsons will be
      chillin' in their dream yard with two active boys. Plus, host Brandon
      Johnson and the crew are installing a Blizzard Beach-style snack bar
      and a ski lodge stove to help mom and dad entertain family and
      friends.

      ---

      On Sunday February 10, 2013 from 7:30 PM to 8:00 PM on GAC - Great
      American Country is

      My Yard Goes Disney - A Backyard Train for Two Kids, Two Yards and Two
      Generations of Disney Lovers
      A family lives next door to the children's grandmother, and both
      yards are unkempt; the team demolishes a fence and constructs a Magic
      Kingdom train that runs within two yards; an astonishing track runs
      more than 200 feet and loops around trees.

      ---

      On Monday February 11, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM on ABC Family Channel is

      Full House - The House Meets the Mouse, Part 2
      Michelle feels very lonely during her adventures around Disney
      World without the rest of the Tanner family there with her, and when
      Stephanie finally finds her, she becomes annoyed by her sister's
      really depressing behavior.

      ---

      On Monday February 11, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM on GAC - Great
      American Country is

      My Yard Goes Disney - Epcot Inspired Back yard
      Get your inner science geek on as HGTV's My Yard Goes Disney crew
      creates an educational backyard inspired by Disney's Epcot. The
      Trautwein family loves all things scientific. Brandon Johnson and crew
      aim to please with a geodesic greenhouse in the backyard, featuring
      hydroponic plants just like the plants at Disney World's The Land.
      That's not all, there's a Mickey Mouse shaped splash fountain, a
      butterfly garden and an amazing bike that flies through the air.

      ---

      On Monday February 11, 2013 from 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM on GAC - Great
      American Country is

      My Yard Goes Disney - Rev It Up in The Richeson's Cars-Themed Backyard
      The crew gives a family a magical backyard inspired by Carlsland
      at Disney's California Adventure Park, equipped with a racetrack big
      enough for two cars to race side-by-side, a full-service garage and a
      geyser and cactus fountain.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/

      http://web.archive.org/web/20031003163548/http://home.pacbell.net/jonvn/Souvenirs/souvenir1960/p01.html