    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      This week's listings have been posted to http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      Accordingly.

      ---

      On Tuesday January 29, 2013 from 01:00 AM to 02:00 AM on Destination America is

      Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
      Cameras delve into the vacation epicenter that includes theme
      parks such as the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center and
      Disney-MGM Studios in Orlando, Florida and explore how the massive
      entertainment complex developed.

      ---

      On Tuesday January 29, 2013 from 03:00 AM to 04:00 AM on Destination America is

      Undiscovered Disney Parks
      Cameras take viewers on a tour of Walt Disney World in Orlando and
      Disneyland in California, showcasing the day-to-day operations that
      make both run smoothly and revealing some of the hidden secrets behind
      the magical attractions. (TVKirby note - This show is available to
      watch at any time to Netflix streaming subscribers)

      ---

      On Tuesday January 29, 2013 from 04:00 AM to 05:00 AM on Destination America is

      Disney's Animal Kingdom
      The designing and building of the Disney Company's ambitious park,
      which includes the usual amusement park fare as well as the live
      animal attractions of a zoo, is examined, and those involved discuss
      the challenges that had to be overcome. (TVKirby note - This show is
      available to watch at any time to Netflix streaming subscribers)

      ---

      On Saturday February 02, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 5:38 PM on TVLAND is

      Roseanne - We're Going to Disney World
      The family goes wild with plans to travel to Disney World when Dan
      brings home his final paycheck from the garage.

      This show will repeat
      Sunday February 03, 2013 from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM

      ---

      On Sunday February 03, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM on GAC - Great
      American Country is

      My Yard Goes Disney - Transforming A Backyard Into A Disney Classic Adventure
      A family who once spent Christmas Day at Disneyland desires a
      Disney adventure in their own backyard; the crew looks to the classics
      for inspiration; children are delighted with a new play area
      reminiscent of Chip and Dale's tree house.

      ---

      On Sunday February 03, 2013 from 7:30 PM to 8:00 PM on GAC - Great
      American Country is

      My Yard Goes Disney - A Disney-Inspired Backyard Water Adventure
      The crew is inspired by Disney's California Adventure Park and
      generates an entertaining, outdoor space that is filled with water
      activities in a backyard makeover for a family that loves Disney and
      spending time in water.
      http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/07/catch-the-my-yard-goes-disney-finale-july-30/

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/