    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2012
      This week's listings have been posted to http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      Accordingly.

      ---

      On Sunday October 14, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM on Destination America is

      Disney's Animal Kingdom
      The designing and building of the Disney Company's ambitious park,
      which includes the usual amusement park fare as well as the live
      animal attractions of a zoo, is examined, and those involved discuss
      the challenges that had to be overcome.

      ---

      On Sunday October 14, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Destination America is

      Undiscovered Disney Parks
      Cameras take viewers on a tour of Walt Disney World in Orlando and
      Disneyland in California, showcasing the day-to-day operations that
      make both run smoothly and revealing some of the hidden secrets behind
      the magical attractions.

      ---

      On Sunday October 14, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Destination America is

      Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
      Cameras delve into the vacation epicenter that includes theme
      parks such as the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center and
      Disney-MGM Studios in Orlando, Florida and explore how the massive
      entertainment complex developed.

      This show will repeat
      Monday October 15, 2012 from 02:00 AM to 03:00 AM

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/

      http://web.archive.org/web/20031003163548/http://home.pacbell.net/jonvn/Souvenirs/souvenir1960/p01.html