Late addition to the Disney Theme Parks Related TV for the Week

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2012
      Accordingly.

      ---

      On Sunday August 05, 2012 from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM on ABC is

      Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition - Jonathan
      A former athlete weighing in at 543 pounds works over the course
      of a year to shed extra weight in order to play with his two young
      sons; after months of difficult training, Jonathan is tasked with
      pulling a full-sized airplane down a runway.

      The Disney Parks Blog notes about this show say - For many parents,
      the most magical part of a Disney Parks visit is experiencing classic
      and thrilling attractions with their children. In this Sunday's
      episode of Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition, husband and father
      Jonathan gets to live that dream himself with a ride on California
      Screamin' at Disney California Adventure park!

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/

      http://web.archive.org/web/20031003163548/http://home.pacbell.net/jonvn/Souvenirs/souvenir1960/p01.html