    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      Happy Walt's Birthday on Monday December 5th!

      This week's listings have been posted to
      http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      If you want to know about shows scheduled for two weeks out, Check the
      website. I usually keep two weeks worth of listings on the site and only
      email the next week's worth.

      ---

      I have created an announce only yahoogroup that will allow you to get this
      announcement without having to wade through all the other messages in other
      Disney yahoogroups.

      Woo Hoo! Christmas time is the best time for Disney Parks Related TV!

      Thursday Dec 8th we get an afternoon and evening of the all the same old
      Travel channel shows plus a return of Samantha Brown's Walt Disney World
      Holidays.

      ---

      I'm starting with a couple of shows on Sunday.

      ---

      On Sunday December 04, 2005 from 10:30 PM to 11:00 PM on Cartoon Network is

      Family Guy - The Courtship of Stewie's Father
      Stewie has been taking out his aggressions on Lois, and she decides that
      the reason is because he isn't close enough to his father, so she orders
      them to bond. They finally succeed at Disney World. Carrie Fisher provides
      the voice of Angela, Peter's boss at the Pawtucket Brewery.

      This show will repeat
      Monday December 05, 2005 from 02:30 AM to 03:00 AM

      ---

      On Sunday December 04, 2005 from 11:00 PM to 11:30 PM on Food Network is

      Behind the Bash - Disney's Anniversary Blow Out
      Giada heads to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, to attend a
      spectacular bash celebrating 50 years of Disney theme park magic. With more
      than 3,000 VIP’s invited to a 50th anniversary celebration of Walt Disney’s
      first theme park, the catering team at Walt Disney World kicks into action
      to make sure it’s a party worthy of the Disney name. On the menu are such
      delectable treats as Mongolian Beef, Shrimp with Crab Claws, Two Terrific
      Tacos, and a Butterfinger Cheesecake that would do Mickey proud. But as the
      clock ticks down to the big event, the team has a lot of challenges to deal
      with — including a brewing storm that threatens to rain on Mickey’s parade!

      This show will repeat
      Monday December 05, 2005 from 03:00 AM to 03:30 AM

      ---

      On Monday December 05, 2005 from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Great Hotels -Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts - FL
      Nestled on a lake within eyeshot of EPCOT at Walt Disney World, these
      fantasy-themed resorts turn back the clock to the turn-of-the-century summer
      homes of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. Samantha enjoys the super-sized
      pool and a Kitchen Sink sundae.

      ---

      On Thursday December 08, 2005 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Disney's Imagineers
      Chronicling the design, construction and final ride-testing of Disney
      World attractions, including Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain and
      the Tower of Terror. Also: interviews with the “Imagineers” who dream up the
      attractions.

      ---

      On Thursday December 08, 2005 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
      Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and
      Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth behind-the-scenes tour. Orlando,
      Florida, once a sleepy town, has become the nation's #1 vacation spot and a
      rite of passage for children the world over.

      This show will repeat
      Thursday December 08, 2005 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
      Friday December 09, 2005 from 02:00 AM to 03:00 AM
      Sunday December 11, 2005 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM

      ---

      On Thursday December 08, 2005 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Fan's Guide: Walt Disney World
      Already a Disney expert? Think again as the ultimate Walt Disney World
      authorities lead a backstage tour of the biggest thrills, shortest lines,
      best shopping, and more. Take an unprecedented look at how to make the most
      of a Disney vacation.

      ---

      On Thursday December 08, 2005 from from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM on the Travel
      Channel is

      Walt Disney World Holidays
      GREAT HOTEL's host Samantha Brown, heads to America's entertainment
      capital - Walt Disney World for a festive holiday getaway. From the beaches
      and sands of an island getaway to the sights and sounds of jolly old
      England, Disney has it all.

      This show will repeat
      Thursday December 08, 2005 at 11:00 PM
      Sunday December 11, 2005 from 12:00 PM

      ---

      On Friday December 09, 2005 from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM on Turner South is

      Southern Living Presents - Holiday Part II
      Disney holidays at Epcot; Bellamy family holiday at their ranch in Darby,
      Florida; Biltmore holiday feast with executive chef Stephen Adams;
      traditional Southern holidays; behind the scenes of the elaborate holiday
      decorations at the Biltmore House; decorating for the holidays with
      poinsettias. (TVKirby note - this show was listed last year but I never saw
      anything about Epcot in it.)

      http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp )