    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012
      (Sorry I skipped last week's update. My oldest daughter graduated from
      High School and I was too busy to update the listings - TVKirby)

      New "My Yard Goes Disney" on Friday June 8. See listing below.

      ---

      This week's listings have been posted to http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      Accordingly.

      ---

      On Sunday June 03, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM on PlanetG is

      Disney's Animal Kingdom
              The designing and building of the Disney Company's ambitious park,
      which includes the usual amusement park fare as well as the live
      animal attractions of a zoo, is examined, and those involved discuss
      the challenges that had to be overcome.
      ---

      On Sunday June 03, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM on PlanetG is

      Undiscovered Disney Parks
              Cameras take viewers on a tour of Walt Disney World in Orlando and
      Disneyland in California, showcasing the day-to-day operations that
      make both run smoothly and revealing some of the hidden secrets behind
      the magical attractions.

      ---

      On Sunday June 03, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on PlanetG is

      Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
              Cameras delve into the vacation epicenter that includes theme
      parks such as the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center and
      Disney-MGM Studios in Orlando, Florida and explore how the massive
      entertainment complex developed.

      This show will repeat
       Monday June 04, 2012 from 02:00 AM to 03:00 AM

      ---

      On Friday June 08, 2012 from 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM on HGTV is

      My Yard Goes Disney - Expedition Adventure at the Krantz House
              An adventure-themed backyard inspired by Disney's Animal Kingdom
      is created for an active family, including the addition of a treehouse
      with a kid-friendly climbing net, a zipline ending with a splash in a
      pool and a dinosaur digging sand pit.

      This show will repeat
       Saturday June 09, 2012 from 03:00 AM to 03:30 AM

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/

      http://web.archive.org/web/20031003163548/http://home.pacbell.net/jonvn/Souvenirs/souvenir1960/p01.html