    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      This week's listings have been posted to http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      On Friday January 06, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM on the Food Network is

      Food Network Challenge - Disney Celebration Cakes
              In order to win $10,000 and a gold medal, four cake artists race
      through Disneyland in search of a client to design the perfect cake
      for.

      ---

      On Saturday January 07, 2012 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM on the Food Network is

      Food Network Challenge - Disney Beauty and the Beast Cakes
              Four professional cake artists battle it out to recreate
      characters and scenes from a classic Disney movie, turning the fairy
      tale into an artistic cake, and the winner of the competition takes
      home a grand prize of $10,000. (TVKirby note - sometimes these
      contests take place at a Disney Park. I don't know if this one does or
      not, but these are always fun to watch)

      This show will repeat
       Monday January 09, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM

      ---

      On Saturday January 07, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM on ABC Family Channel is

      Pixar Short Films
              A collection of Disney short films is showcased including
      "Presto", "Lifted", "Jack-Jack Attack", "Unidentified Flying Mater",
      "For the Birds", "Geri's Game", "Mater and the Ghostlight", "Mike's
      New Car", "Red's Dream" and "Rescue Squad Mater."(TVKirby note - not
      Disney Park related, but one I feel Disney fans should know about)

      This show will repeat
       Sunday January 08, 2012 from 00:00 AM to 02:00 AM

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/

      http://web.archive.org/web/20031003163548/http://home.pacbell.net/jonvn/Souvenirs/souvenir1960/p01.html