    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011
      Happy Walt Disney's Birthday - December 5

      ---

      This week's listings have been posted to  http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      On Saturday December 10, 2011 from 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM on HGTV is

      House Crashers - Disney Holiday Special
              The Mering family flies cross-country to help Josh and Trey
      transform an empty event space into a Holiday Oasis for guests in time
      for opening night. The build includes four tiki huts that need to be
      framed, painted, covered in bamboo and thatching, then decorated. In
      addition, a large background frame is built for photo opportunities
      with characters, and the entire space is decorated to Disney
      standards. Time is against them and failing is not an option because
      Disney's Magic Kingdom's Holiday Party starts at 7pm sharp in just
      three days. Along the way, Josh gets behind-the-scenes access and
      learns how they wrap a 189-foot castle in Christmas light. The family
      also learns the secret to making it snow on Magic Kingdom's Main
      Street in Florida weather. And finally, Josh gets up close and
      personal while workers install a 65-foot Epcot Icon tree.

      ---

      On Saturday December 10, 2011 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM on the Food Network is

      Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives - Guy's Disney Holiday
              Host Guy Fieri makes a trip to Disneyland in Anaheim, California,
      where he explores the theme park's delicious, holiday treats and meals
      including a gingerbread house, Yule log, candy canes and Christmas Eve
      dinner with dishes from the Napa Rose.

      This show will repeat
       Sunday December 11, 2011 from 03:00 AM to 04:00 AM

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/