    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2011
      This week's listings have been posted to  http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      On Wednesday November 09, 2011 from 11:35 AM to 1:25 PM on Starz Kids
      & Family is

      The Boys: The Sherman Brothers' Story
              Film industry professionals, including actors, songwriters,
      producers and many others, will discuss the impact and catalogue of
      work belonging to Academy Award and Grammy Award-winning songwriting
      brothers, Robert B. and Richard M. Sherman.

      ---

      On Friday November 11, 2011 at 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM on WE - Women's
      Entertainment is

      My Fair Wedding with David Tutera - Purple Princess Bride
              Every bride dreams of marrying her prince charming and having a
      fairytale wedding, especially David Tutera's latest bride. With a
      giant hug, he commits to giving her the royal treatment. But no sooner
      does he introduce styles fit for a queen when he gets pushback from
      this sovereign bride. What this bride sees as regal, David sees as a
      royal disaster! (TVKirby note - The wedding takes place at the Disney
      Princess Fantasy Faire in Disneyland. The Dream Suite above Pirates is
      the Bridal Suite. Thanks Sandy for the tip about this show)

      This show will repeat
       Sunday November 13, 2011 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM

      ---

      On Saturday November 12, 2011 from 03:05 AM to 04:35 AM on Starz Kids
      & Family is

      The Pixar Story
              Host Stacy Keach introduces celebrity interviews, early short
      films, concept art and the animation artists that provided the
      springboard which allowed Pixar Studios to rise from its humble
      beginning to become an acclaimed organization.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/