    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      This week's listings have been posted to  http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      On Friday October 07, 2011 from 05:00 AM to 06:00 AM on the
      Documentary Channel is

      Dream on Silly Dreamer
              With exclusive interviews and inside information, filmmaker Dan
      Lund takes a special look at Walt Disney Studios' decision to let go
      of over 200 artists on March 25, 2002, which destroyed 75 years of
      classic animation tradition.

      ---

      On Sunday October 09, 2011 from 10:30 PM to 11:00 PM on ION is

      George Lopez - George Goes to Disneyland
              George refuses to join the family at Disneyland until he clears
      the air with Benny about why he's never been there. Zack: Trevor
      Wright.Ricky: J.B. Gaynor. Benny: Belita Moreno. Carmen: Masiela
      Lusha. Max:Luis Armand Garcia. (TVKirby note - this show is filled
      with Hidden Mickeys. When the show was first broadcast in 2004, there
      was even a contest at the time to spot all the Mickeys)

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/