    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2011
      This week's listings have been posted to  http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      On Wednesday September 07, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM       on The
      History Channel is

      Modern Marvels - Walt Disney World
              Inside look of four theme parks resort containing advanced
      centrifuges to motion vehicles, audio animatronics, electrical
      systems, hydraulics, & pneumatics.

      This show will repeat
       Wednesday September 07, 2011 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM

      ---

      On Sunday September 11, 2011 from 02:09 AM to 02:43 AM  on TVLAND is

      Roseanne - We're Going to Disney World
              The family goes wild with plans to travel to Disney World when Dan
      brings home his final paycheck from the garage.

      ---

      On Sunday September 11, 2011 from 02:44 AM to 03:19 AM on TVLAND is

      Roseanne - Disney World War II
              Fireworks and fanfare accompany the Conners on a whirlwind tour of
      Disney World in Florida. Darlene: Sara Gilbert. Bev: Estelle Parsons.
      Dan: John Goodman. David: Johnny Galecki. Mark: Glenn Quinn. Roseanne:
      Roseanne.

      ---

      On Sunday September 11, 2011 from 08:10 AM to 10:00 AM on Starz Kids & Family is

      The Boys: The Sherman Brothers' Story
              Film industry professionals, including actors, songwriters,
      producers and many others, will discuss the impact and catalogue of
      work belonging to Academy Award and Grammy Award-winning songwriting
      brothers, Robert B. and Richard M. Sherman.

      ---

      On Sunday September 11, 2011 from 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM on TLC - The
      Learning Channel is

      Say Yes to the Dress: Big Bliss - Obsessed With the Dress
              Megan obsesses over getting married at a Disneyland and wearing a
      Cinderella dress; Emilie plans a "Day of the Dead"-themed wedding with
      a 40s pin-up dress style; Victoria is losing sleep over whether or not
      she bought the right dress.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/