    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 8:09 PM
      New Show in a week (10 am on Aug 15) "Building a Thrill Ride:
      Expedition Everest" on the channel PlanetG.
      ---
      This week's listings have been posted to  http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      On Tuesday August 09, 2011 from 04:50 AM to 06:20 AM on Starz Kids & Family is

      The Pixar Story
              Host Stacy Keach introduces celebrity interviews, early short
      films, concept art and the animation artists that provided the
      springboard which allowed Pixar Studios to rise from its humble
      beginning to become an acclaimed organization.

      ---

      On Tuesday August 09, 2011 from 5:00 PM to 5:30 PM on TLC - The
      Learning Channel is

      The Cake Boss - Castles,Cannolis & Cartoon Characters
              Buddy and Mauro travel to Disney World to make Carlo's famous
      cannoli for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. The guys also decide to
      bring down their families for a vacation and make an out-of-this-world
      cake for Buddy's daughter Sofia's birthday.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/