    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      This week's listings have been posted to
      http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      If you want to know about shows scheduled for two weeks out, Check the
      website. I usually keep two weeks worth of listings on the site and only
      email the next week's worth.

      ---

      I have created an announce only yahoogroup that will allow you to get this
      announcement without having to wade through all the other messages in other
      Disney yahoogroups.

      On Monday November 07, 2005 from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Great Hotels - "Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Orlando"
      At Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, guests experience life in the middle of
      an African wildlife reserve complete with sightings of exotic animals. The
      hotel features a thatched roof-like lobby, original art and an indoor
      high-flying suspension bridge.

      ---

      On Tuesday November 08, 2005 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM on VH1 is

      I Love the '80s: 3D - "1982" Episode #3.
      Orange Julius; ``Victor/Victoria''; EPCOT Center; Freezy Freakies;
      ``Cats''; Human League; Bow Wow Wow; ``Tron''; VCRs. VH1 description says
      "In 1982, Walt Disney helped us keep our science straight and bored kids to
      tears with his brand new EPCOT Center, the "Experimental Prototype Community
      of Tomorrow." (TVKirby sez - The segment is the second one after the
      commercial break at 40 minutes in. As expected, they spend a huge TWO
      minutes with the VH1 celebrities that call it both Fantastic and Boring. Wil
      Wheaton proclaims it "Everything that Geeks Love". They show scenes from
      opening day. There is a shot of Dreamfinder and Figment. Commentary on World
      Showcase concentrates on the availability of alcohol. Lots of "It looks like
      a big golf ball" references to Spaceship Earth combined with a graphic of a
      giant golf club hitting it. It was about what you would expect from VH1.
      Worth recording for the footage.)

      ---

      On Thursday November 10, 2005 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      World's Best - Cruise Ships
      Cruise ships are rated. Included: the Olympia Voyager; Crystal Symphony;
      Disney's Wonder.

      ---

      On Thursday November 10, 2005 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Disney Cruise Line
      An examination of the cruise line includes the ship's galley, engine
      control room and provisioning areas, its Broadway-style theatre and the
      palatial Walt Disney Suite

      ---

      On Saturday November 12, 2005 from 08:30 AM to 09:00 AM on the Fine Living
      Channel is

      The Wall Street Journal Weekend - Disneyland Secrets to Fancy Beer (203)
      Join The Wall Street Journal Weekend for an exploration of everything
      from beating the crowds at Disneyland to one woman's crusade to make
      furniture, jewelry and other so-called decorative arts every bit as
      respected as a painting on the wall. Finally, quench your thirst with some
      of the most delicious and expensive beer on earth. (TVKirby does not get
      this channel. If someone sees this show and wants me to add commentary to
      the description, email me at tvkirby@... )

      This show will repeat
      Sunday November 13, 2005 from 08:00 AM to 08:30 AM

      ---

      Also advance notice here thanks to Rich over at the Disney Echo
      http://snipurl.com/4uh5 , I am proud to be able to pass on the following TV
      listing

      On Sunday December 25, 2005 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM on ABC is

      Walt Disney World Christmas Parade - 2005
      More coverage from Disneyland this year! West Coast feed at 2:30 pm
      Pacific. (A cast member has informed me that, although there is some word on
      the street that the parade is supposed to be broadcast "live" this year, the
      WDW portion is being filmed 12/02 and 12/03 with a rain date of 12/04)

      http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp )