    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 7:58 PM
      This week's listings have been posted to  http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      On Monday July 04, 2011 from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM on HGTV is

      My Yard Goes Disney - A Backyard Train for Two Kids, Two Yards and Two
      Generations of Disney Lovers
              A family lives next door to the children's grandmother, and both
      yards are unkempt; the team demolishes a fence and constructs a Magic
      Kingdom train that runs within two yards; an astonishing track runs
      more than 200 feet and loops around trees.

      ---

      On Monday July 04, 2011 from 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM on HGTV is

      My Yard Goes Disney - Backyard Safari Adventure for a Family of Six
      Disney-Loving Kids
              A family with six children requires a place to relax, and their
      parents would love to see the Walt Disney World experience come to
      life in their backyard; the team makes a safari excursion modeled
      after Disney's Animal Kingdom.

      ---

      On Monday July 04, 2011 from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM on HGTV is

      My Yard Goes Disney - A Mickey-Shaped Pool for a Disney-Loving Family
              A family wants to bring the experience of a Disney Dream cruise
      ship into their backyard; the whole family says the week they spent on
      the ocean was the most amazing week of their lives; the team digs a
      pool shaped like Mickey Mouse and adds a slide.

      ---

      On Monday July 04, 2011 from 3:30 PM to 4:00 PM on HGTV is

       My Yard Goes Disney - A Backyard Pirate Adventure For A Disney-Loving Family
              A family that goes to Disney World frequently and loves "Pirates
      of the Caribbean" receives their own version of a scene from the movie
      in their backyard, complete with a pirate ship playground and water
      cannon battle stations.

      This show will repeat
       Saturday July 09, 2011 from 08:00 AM to 08:30 AM

      ---

      On Monday July 04, 2011 from 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM on HGTV is

      My Yard Goes Disney - Transforming A Backyard Into A Disney Classic Adventure
              A family who once spent Christmas Day at Disneyland desires a
      Disney adventure in their own backyard; the crew looks to the classics
      for inspiration; children are delighted with a new play area
      reminiscent of Chip and Dale's tree house.

      This show will repeat
       Tuesday July 05, 2011 from 03:00 AM to 03:30 AM
       Sunday July 10, 2011 from 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM

      ---

      On Monday July 04, 2011 from 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM on Food Network is

      Food Network Challenge - Star Wars Cakes
              Four skilled bakers share their knowledge of the force by making
      eye-catching cakes that celebrate the grand reopening of Disney
      Resort's Star Tours ride in order to win $10,000 as well as a trip to
      Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. (Thanks to David for
      spotting this)

      This show will repeat
       Tuesday July 05, 2011 from 02:00 AM to 03:00 AM
       Saturday July 09, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM

      ---

      On Saturday July 09, 2011 from 08:30 AM to 09:00 AM on DIY - Do it Yourself is

      Disney Epcot-Yard Crashers
              Licensed Landscape Contractor Ahmed Hassan and 300 Horticulturists
      "Crash" Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney
      World Resort. Howard and Julie Callendar and their two teenage sons,
      Ian and Drake of Orangevale, Calif., work with Hassan to crash their
      own corner of Walt Disney World and give viewers a taste of how it is
      transformed into a 300-acre garden oasis, filled with over 30 million
      blooms during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.

      ---

      On Monday July 11, 2011 from 06:15 AM to 08:05 AM on Starz Kids & Family is

      Walt & El Grupo
              War Documentary filmmaker Theodore Thomas uses archive footage,
      photographs, interviews and letters to reveal the events surrounding
      Disney's reluctant tour of South America in 1941 after being
      commissioned by the American government.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/