    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2011
      NEW Travel channel show Saturday. "Best Places
      I've Ever Been - Disney Memories" will be shown Saturday February 12,
      2011 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM with the usual round of repeats
      afterward. (full description below)

      ---

      This week's listings have been posted to  http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      On Monday February 07, 2011 from 01:30 AM to 02:00 AM on TVLAND is

      Roseanne - We're Going to Disney World
              The family goes wild with plans to travel to Disney World when Dan
      brings home his final paycheck from the garage.

      This show will repeat
       Tuesday February 08, 2011 from 00:14 AM to 00:49 AM on TVLand
       Thursday February 10, 2011 from 06:00 AM to 06:30 AM on Oxygen
      ---

      On Monday February 07, 2011 from 02:00 AM to 02:30 AM on TVLAND is

      Roseanne - Disney World War II
              Fireworks and fanfare accompany the Conners on a whirlwind tour of
      Disney World in Florida. Darlene: Sara Gilbert. Bev: Estelle Parsons.
      Dan: John Goodman. David: Johnny Galecki. Mark: Glenn Quinn. Roseanne:
      Roseanne.

      This show will repeat
       Tuesday February 08, 2011 from 00:49 AM to 01:20 AM on TVLAND
       Thursday February 10, 2011 from 06:30 AM to 07:00 AM on Oxygen

      --

      On Monday February 07, 2011 from 05:35 AM to 07:30 AM on Starz is

      Walt & El Grupo
              War Documentary filmmaker Theodore Thomas uses archive footage,
      photographs, interviews and letters to reveal the events surrounding
      Disney's reluctant tour of South America in 1941 after being
      commissioned by the American government.

      This show will repeat
       Thursday February 10, 2011 from 03:35 AM to 05:25 AM

      ---

      On Thursday February 10, 2011 from 09:30 AM to 10:00 AM on DIY - Do it
      Yourself is

      Disney Epcot-Yard Crashers
              Licensed Landscape Contractor Ahmed Hassan and 300 Horticulturists
      "Crash" Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney
      World Resort. Howard and Julie Callendar and their two teenage sons,
      Ian and Drake of Orangevale, Calif., work with Hassan to crash their
      own corner of Walt Disney World and give viewers a taste of how it is
      transformed into a 300-acre garden oasis, filled with over 30 million
      blooms during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.

      --

      On Saturday February 12, 2011 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Best Places I've Ever Been - Disney Memories
              Viewers are offered a look at the different Disney attractions,
      from the original Disneyland in Anaheim, California, to Walt Disney
      World in Florida and the many destinations that the Disney Cruise Line
      currently visits. From princess makeovers to dining with Mickey, going
      on a safari to going on a cruise, find out why some of your favorite
      stars say, "Disney is the best place I've ever been. Period."

      This show will repeat
       Sunday February 13, 2011 from 03:00 AM to 04:00 AM

      ---

      On Sunday February 13, 2011 from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM  on CNBC is

      Walt: The Man Behind the Myth (2001)
              "Walt: The Man Behind the Myth" is the definitive filmed biography
      of Walt Disney. Based on over 75 interviews with Walt’s closest
      friends and collaborators as well as leading historians, "Walt" traces
      the life and creative achievements of one of America’s most enduring
      icons in entertainment. In addition to the familiar stories of how
      Walt conceived of Mickey Mouse and created the first feature-length
      animated cartoon with "Snow White," the film also reveals the
      lesser-known saga of how the studio faced near-bankruptcy in the wake
      of a strike and World War II; how Walt skimped and saved, and even
      cashed in his family's life insurance, in order to finance the early
      development of Disneyland; how the Disney Studio broke the Hollywood
      taboo of early television; and how, in his final days, Walt was fully
      devoted to building a city of the future near what is today Walt
      Disney World in Orlando, Florida. A new epilogue about the Walt Disney
      Family Museum at The Presidio of San Francisco has been added to this
      show. "Walt: The Man Behind the Myth" is a production of Pantheon
      Studios, Inc. for the Walt Disney Family Foundation.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/