    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010
      Happy Birthday Walt Disney - December 5!

      ---

      Special note -
       "The Boys: The Sherman Brothers' Story " will be on Starz Friday
      morning Dec 10 at 6:10am
      "Walt & El Grupo" will be on Starz the next week Wed Dec 15 at 12:00pm.

      ---

      This week's listings have been posted to  http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      On Thursday December 09, 2010 from 08:30 AM to 09:00 AM on DIY - Do it
      Yourself is

      House Crashers - Disney Holiday Special
              The Mering family flies cross-country to help Josh and Trey
      transform an empty event space into a Holiday Oasis for guests in time
      for opening night. The build includes four tiki huts that need to be
      framed, painted, covered in bamboo and thatching, then decorated. In
      addition, a large background frame is built for photo opportunities
      with characters, and the entire space is decorated to Disney
      standards. Time is against them and failing is not an option because
      Disney's Magic Kingdom's Holiday Party starts at 7pm sharp in just
      three days. Along the way, Josh gets behind-the-scenes access and
      learns how they wrap a 189-foot castle in Christmas light. The family
      also learns the secret to making it snow on Magic Kingdom's Main
      Street in Florida weather. And finally, Josh gets up close and
      personal while workers install a 65-foot Epcot Icon tree.

      This show will repeat
       Saturday December 11, 2010 from 5:00 PM to 5:30 PM
       Sunday December 12, 2010 from 08:00 AM to 08:30 AM

      ---

      On Thursday December 09, 2010 from 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM on ABC is

      Disney Prep & Landing
              After not receiving an expected promotion, an elf who works in an
      elite unit that prepares homes for visits from Santa Claus is left
      feeling overlooked, but events lead him and his new partner on an
      extreme adventure to ensure that Christmas happens. (TVKirby note -
      not Disney Park related, but one I feel Disney fans should know about)

      ---

      On Friday December 10, 2010 from 06:10 AM to 08:00 AM on Starz is

      The Boys: The Sherman Brothers' Story
              Film industry professionals, including actors, songwriters,
      producers and many others, will discuss the impact and catalogue of
      work belonging to Academy Award and Grammy Award-winning songwriting
      brothers, Robert B. and Richard M. Sherman.

      ---

      On Saturday December 11, 2010 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM on Food Network is

      Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives - Guy's Disney Holiday
              Host Guy Fieri makes a trip to Disneyland in Anaheim, California,
      where he explores the theme park's delicious, holiday treats and meals
      including a gingerbread house, Yule log, candy canes and Christmas Eve
      dinner with dishes from the Napa Rose.

      This show will repeat
       Sunday December 12, 2010 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/