    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2010
      This week's listings have been posted to  http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      On Tuesday November 09, 2010 from 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM on ABC Family Channel is

      Full House - The House Meets the Mouse - Part 1
              Jesse lands a gig playing in Disney World and the whole family
      decides they'll come along; Michelle wins a contest electing her
      princess for a day.

      ---

      On Wednesday November 10, 2010 from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM on ABC Family Channel is

      Full House - The House Meets the Mouse - Part 2
              Michelle feels very lonely during her adventures around Disney
      World without the rest of the Tanner family there with her, and when
      Stephanie finally finds her, she becomes annoyed by her sister's
      really depressing behavior.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/