    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      This week's listings have been posted to
      http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      If you want to know about shows scheduled for two weeks out, Check the
      website. I usually keep two weeks worth of listings on the site and only
      email the next week's worth.

      ---

      I have created an announce only yahoogroup that will allow you to get this
      announcement without having to wade through all the other messages in other
      Disney yahoogroups.

      Wow! What a week. One new show Monday on Turner South and pretty much the
      same old stuff, just a lot of it!

      ---

      On Monday October 03, 2005 from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM on Turner South is

      Southern Living Presents - Disney Stunt
      The first 5 minutes of this magazine format show visits Lights, Motors,
      Action at The Disney Studios at Walt Disney World for scenes of the show
      plus a look behind the scenes with one of the drivers. - The Turner South
      description of this show is "Take a wild ride in North Carolina, meet an
      artist who makes treasure out of trash and visit and extreme stunt show at
      Walt Disney World."

      ---

      On Monday October 03, 2005 from 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM on Turner South is

      Southern Living Presents - Blueswood
      Today on Southern Living Presents, we head to Florida to help one of its
      biggest residents celebrate 50: Disney World. <sic!> Then, we tour the
      gardens in North Carolina's most famous residence. But first, we check in on
      a group of residents who've turned the blues into furniture. (TVKirby note -
      Turner South - unclear on the concept. They don't seem to realize that the
      Happiest Celebration on Earth is in honor of the 50th anniversary of
      Disneyland, not Walt Disney World. The description listed is from the Turner
      South Website. I will be watching the show to see if they get things
      straightened out as to what the celebration is about, as I have not yet seen
      this show!)

      ---

      On Tuesday October 04, 2005 from 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Great Hotels - "Disney's Wilderness Lodge"
      Towering pines, babbling brooks, geysers, totem poles and stone
      fireplaces—all the trappings of the Northwest can be found at Disney's
      Wilderness Lodge. Samantha goes on a quest to spot Fire Rock Geyser before
      boarding the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

      ---

      On Wednesday October 05, 2005 from 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM on the Travel
      Channel is

      Great Hotels - "Disney's Grand Floridian - Orlando"
      The perfect spot for an old-fashioned family vacation or a romantic
      getaway, Disney's Grand Floridian is a Victorian-style summer beach house
      hotel featuring a Walt Disney suite, complete w/ Walt's train collection and
      a Mickey Mouse footstool.

      ---

      On Wednesday October 05, 2005 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      World's Best - Cruise Ships
      Cruise ships are rated. Included: the Olympia Voyager; Crystal Symphony;
      Disney's Wonder.

      ---

      On Thursday October 06, 2005 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes
      Explore the mystique of the world's first modern theme park and the most
      enduring icons on the American landscape. Gain access to off-limits places,
      such as the secret club concealed in the park, and enjoy Tinkerbell's view
      as she starts the fireworks.

      ---

      On Thursday October 06, 2005 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Disney's Imagineers
      Chronicling the design, construction and final ride-testing of Disney
      World attractions, including Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain and
      the Tower of Terror. Also: interviews with the “Imagineers” who dream up the
      attractions.

      ---

      On Thursday October 06, 2005 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Disney's Animal Kingdom
      Detailing the Disney theme park that includes thrill rides, live animals
      and animatronic creatures.

      ---

      On Thursday October 06, 2005 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Disney Cruise Line
      An examination of the cruise line includes the ship's galley, engine
      control room and provisioning areas, its Broadway-style theatre and the
      palatial Walt Disney Suite

      ---

      On Thursday October 06, 2005 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
      Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and
      Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth behind-the-scenes tour. Orlando,
      Florida, once a sleepy town, has become the nation's #1 vacation spot and a
      rite of passage for children the world over.

      This show will repeat
      Friday October 07, 2005 from 02:00 AM to 03:00 AM

      ---

      On Friday October 07, 2005 from 02:00 AM to 02:30 AM on the Disney Channel
      is

      Boy Meets World - The Happiest Show on Earth
      Cory (Ben Savage) heads to Walt Disney World with the hopes of winning
      back Topanga (Danielle Fishel), but she thinks he has other plans. (TVKirby
      Note - This one drives me crazy with antics like casually walking backstage
      at the Living Seas and sleeping in a Splash Mountain log just to force the
      joke of getting wet when the ride starts for the day - Yeah Right!)

      ---

      On Friday October 07, 2005 from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM on ABCFAM - ABC Family
      Channel is

      Full House - The House Meets the Mouse - Part 1
      The Tanner family visits Walt Disney World in Florida. Michelle is
      princess for a day. With Bob Saget, John Stamos, Dave Coulier and Candace
      Cameron.

      ---

      On Friday October 07, 2005 from 3:30 PM to 4:00 PM on ABCFAM - ABC Family
      Channel is

      Full House - The House Meets the Mouse - Part 2
      At Walt Disney World, Michelle has a tea party with her favorite
      characters. Jesse and Joey (John Stamos, Dave Coulier) have an unexpected
      visitor during their underwater radio show at Epcot Center; Danny (Bob
      Saget) proposes to Vicky (Gail Edwards).

      http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp )