    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      This week's listings have been posted to

      Very slow week this week. I hope we get some new shows soon!

      On Tuesday May 04, 2010 from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Extreme Waterparks
              Cameras explore some of the wildest and largest waterparks around
      the country, including those that take the title as the largest
      outdoor park and the largest indoor park; vacationers enjoy the sun at
      Disney's Blizzard Beach in Florida.

      This show will repeat
       Wednesday May 05, 2010 from 02:00 AM to 03:00 AM

      ---

      On Sunday May 09, 2010 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM on WE - Women ' s
      Entertainment is

      Disney's Dream Weddings
              Celebrity event planner David Tutera takes a behind-the-scenes
      look at the groundwork for elaborate weddings that take place at the
      Walt Disney World Resort, including food preparation, ceremonial decor
      and the couple's eventual walk down the aisle.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at
      http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/