    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Wednesday April 07, 2010 from 4:00 PM  to 5:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Disney Cruise Line
              The Travel Channel hosts an in-depth look at the innovation behind
      the Walt Disney Company's cruise line and what it takes to operate its
      ships and provide an unforgettable experience for travelers who
      vacation on them.

      On Thursday April 08, 2010 from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM on Oxygen is

      Roseanne - We're Going to Disney World
              The family goes wild with plans to travel to Disney World when Dan
      brings home his final paycheck from the garage.

      On Thursday April 08, 2010 from 3:30 PM to 4:00 PM on Oxygen is

      Roseanne - Disney World War II
              Fireworks and fanfare accompany the Conners on a whirlwind tour of
      Disney World in Florida. Darlene: Sara Gilbert. Bev: Estelle Parsons.
      Dan: John Goodman. David: Johnny Galecki. Mark: Glenn Quinn. Roseanne:

      On Saturday April 10, 2010 from 09:30 AM  to 10:00 AM on DIY - Do it Yourself is

      Disney Epcot-Yard Crashers
              Licensed Landscape Contractor Ahmed Hassan and 300 Horticulturists
      "Crash" Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney
      World Resort. Howard and Julie Callendar and their two teenage sons,
      Ian and Drake of Orangevale, Calif., work with Hassan to crash their
      own corner of Walt Disney World and give viewers a taste of how it is
      transformed into a 300-acre garden oasis, filled with over 30 million
      blooms during the Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival.

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at