addendum - Disney Theme Parks Related TV for the Week of 3/01/10

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Thanks to contributor Denise for noticing that the Surprise Vacations
      with Karen Duffy - Disney Parks show that was originally scheduled to
      air last December is finally scheduled to air this coming weekend.

      I did have it listed for next week, but they keep moving it around and
      added showings.

      On Saturday March 06, 2010 from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM on Fine Living Network is

      Surprise Vacations with Karen Duffy - Disney Parks
              Devoted community volunteers are rewarded for their hard work and
      dedication with a surprise vacation to Walt Disney World, where they
      receive recognition and special treatment along with the family and
      friends who nominated them.

      This show will repeat
       Sunday March 07, 2010 from 02:00 AM to 03:00 AM
       and several times next week