    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2009
      A couple of new shows - but not a lot of information.

      Sat Dec 12 at 5pm is a rebroadcast of Chicago's Magnificent Mile 2009
      Lights Festival. This is listed to be broadcast on WLS-TV Chicago,
      which may or may not be available elsewhere on cable or satellite. A
      couple of years ago I was able to see it on my cable in Atlanta on
      WLS. The parade itself occurred on this past Nov 21 and the video is
      available at a link I provide in the listing below.

      The other new show currently has no information available online.
      Sun Dec 13 at 7pm on Fine Living is a show listed as "Disney's
      Surprise Vacations with Karen Duffy". I have a link to the show's
      webpage below, but there is no information as of tonite.

      After the 2 showings on ABC of Prep and Landing (this week and next
      week), it will also be shown on the Family Channel on Fri Dec 18.
      ---

      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Monday December 7, 2009 from 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM  on The History Channel is

      Modern Marvels -Walt Disney World - pt 1 of 2
             Inside look of four theme parks resort containing advanced
      centrifuges to motion vehicles, audio animatronics, electrical
      systems, hydraulics, & pneumatics.

      Part 2 will be on Monday Dec 14 at 6am

      ---

      On Tuesday December 8, 2009 from 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM on ABC is

      Disney Prep & Landing
             After not receiving an expected promotion, an elf who works in an
      elite unit that prepares homes for visits from Santa Claus is left
      feeling overlooked, but events lead him and his new partner on an
      extreme adventure to ensure that Christmas happens. (TVKirby note -
      not Disney Park related, but one I feel Disney fans should know about)

      This show will repeat
       Wednesday December 16, 2009 from 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM on ABC
       Friday December 18, 2009 from 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM on the Family Channel

      ---

      On Thursday December 10, 2009 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM on Women's
      Entertainment Network is

      Disney's Dream Weddings
             Celebrity event planner David Tutera takes a behind-the-scenes look
      at the groundwork for elaborate weddings that take place at the Walt
      Disney World Resort, including food preparation, ceremonial décor and
      the couple's eventual walk down the aisle.

      This show will repeat
       Friday December 11, 2009 from 4:00 AM to 5:00 AM

      ---

      On Friday December 11, 2009 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM on the Food Network is

      Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives - Guy's Disney Holiday
             Host Guy Fieri makes a trip to Disneyland in Anaheim, California,
      where he explores the theme park's delicious, holiday treats and meals
      including a gingerbread house, Yule log, candy canes and Christmas Eve
      dinner with dishes from the Napa Rose.

      This show will repeat
       Saturday December 12, 2009 from 3:00 AM to 4:00 AM
       Saturday December 12, 2009 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
       Sunday December 13, 2009 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM

      ---

      On Friday December 11, 2009 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM on HGTV is

      Behind the Magic: Disney Holidays
             Viewers are given a special behind-the-scenes look at the
      preparation that goes into transforming Disney themes parks across the
      country into holiday wonderlands; David Bromstad is given the chance
      to make a display for one of the parks.

      This show will repeat
       Saturday December 12, 2009 from 3:00 AM to 4:00 AM

      ---

      On Saturday December 12, 2009 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM on WLS - Chicago
      (may be available on your cable/satellite) is

      The Magnificent Mile 2009 Lights Festival
             A parade down down Michigan Avenue filled with Disney characters,
      live musical performances, celebrities, a lighting procession and
      other family activities, serves as an official kick off to the
      Christmas season in Chicago. This event happened on Nov 21 and the
      video is also available online at
      http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=resources&id=6399110

      ---

      On Saturday December 12, 2009 from 11:30 PM to 12:00 AM on TVLand is

      Roseanne - "We're Going to Disney World"
             The family goes wild with plans to travel to Disney World when Dan
      brings home his final paycheck from the garage.

      ---

      On Sunday December 13, 2009 from 12:00 AM to 12:30 AM on TVLand is

      Roseanne - "Disney World War II"
             Fireworks and fanfare accompany the Conners on a whirlwind tour of
      Disney World in Florida.

      ---

      On Sunday December 13, 2009 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on FLN - Fine
      Living Network is

      Disney's Surprise Vacations with Karen Duffy
             (TVKirby note - No Description is available yet - I will update as
      soon as one is available - web site for the show is
      http://www.fineliving.com/fine/surprise_vacations_with_karen_duffy )

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at
      http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/