    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Monday November 2, 2009 from 2:00 AM to 3:00 AM on FLN - Fine
      Living Network is

      What You Get for the Money: Walt Disney World
             A journey through Florida's Walt Disney World reveals the
      various experiences, attractions, accommodations and other amenities
      that families can enjoy during vacations in the Magic Kingdom, Epcot,
      Animal Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios.

      On Monday November 2, 2009 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Food Network is

      Food Network Challenge - Disney Classics Cakes
             Four of the country's best pastry chefs square off to make
      cakes based on four of the most popular Disney films of all time:
      Pinocchio, Mary Poppins, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White. The
      competitors' talent and skill will be put to the test, because if
      their work isn't perfect, everyone will know. The winning pastry chef
      wins ten thousand dollars and a gold medal.

      On Thursday November 5, 2009 from 10:30 PM to 11:00 PM on DIY - Do it
      Yourself is

      Yard Crashers - Disney Epcot
             Licensed Landscape Contractor Ahmed Hassan and 300
      Horticulturists "Crash" Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival
      at Walt Disney World Resort. Howard and Julie Callendar and their two
      teenage sons, Ian and Drake of Orangevale, Calif., work with Hassan to
      crash their own corner of Walt Disney World and give viewers a taste
      of how it is transformed into a 300-acre garden oasis, filled with
      over 30 million blooms during the Epcot® International Flower & Garden

      This show will repeat
       Friday November 6, 2009 from 1:30 AM to 2:00 AM

      On Friday November 6, 2009 from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM on Oxygen is

      Roseanne - "We're Going to Disney World"
             The family goes wild with plans to travel to Disney World when
      Dan brings home his final paycheck from the garage.

      This show will repeat
       Friday November 6, 2009 from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM on Oxygen
       Sunday November 8, 2009 from 11:00 PM to 11:30 PM on TVLand

      On Sunday November 8, 2009 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM on the Travel Channel is

      Extreme Waterparks
             Cameras explore some of the wildest and largest waterparks
      around the country, including those that take the title as the largest
      outdoor park and the largest indoor park; vacationers enjoy the sun at
      Disney's Blizzard Beach in Florida.

      On Sunday November 8, 2009 from 11:30 PM to 12:00 AM on TVLand is

      Roseanne - "Disney World War II"
             Fireworks and fanfare accompany the Conners on a whirlwind tour
      of Disney World in Florida. Darlene: Sara Gilbert. Bev: Estelle
      Dan: John Goodman. David: Johnny Galecki. Mark: Glenn Quinn. Roseanne:Roseanne.

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at