    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2009
      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Monday September 7, 2009 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM on  DIY - Do it Yourself is

      Yard Crashers - Disney Epcot
             Licensed Landscape Contractor Ahmed Hassan and 300 Horticulturists
      "Crash" Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney
      World Resort. Howard and Julie Callendar and their two teenage sons,
      Ian and Drake of Orangevale, Calif., work with Hassan to crash their
      own corner of Walt Disney World and give viewers a taste of how it is
      transformed into a 300-acre garden oasis, filled with over 30 million
      blooms during the Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival.

      ---

      On Wednesday September 9, 2009 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM on FLN - Fine
      Living Network is

      What You Get for the Money: Walt Disney World
             A variety of vacation ideas that can include Epcot, Animal Kingdom,
      Disney's Hollywood Studios or the Magic Kingdom all for around $1,600.

      ---

      On Wednesday September 9, 2009 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Food Network is

      Food Network Challenge - Disney Celebration Cakes
             In order to win $10,000 and a gold medal, four cake artists race
      through Disneyland in search of a client to design the perfect cake
      for.

      This show will repeat
       Saturday September 12, 2009 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
       Sunday September 13, 2009 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at
      http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/