    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 4:09 PM
      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Monday July 6, 2009 from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM on the Family Channel is

      Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - DisneyWorld
             While visiting a theme park (TVKirby note - Disney's Animal
      Kingdom), Sabrina makes a potion that'll transform her into an animal,
      but Valerie takes the brew for herself and Libby. Valerie: Lindsay
      Sloane. Libby: Jenna Leigh Green. Sabrina: Melissa Joan Hart.

      This show will repeat
       Tuesday July 7, 2009 from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM

      ---

      On Thursday July 9, 2009 from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM on FLN - Fine Living
      Network is

      What You Get for the Money: Walt Disney World
             A variety of vacation ideas that can include Epcot, Animal Kingdom,
      Disney's Hollywood Studios or the Magic Kingdom all for around $1,600.

      This show will repeat
       Friday July 10, 2009 from 12:00 AM to 1:00 AM

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at
      http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/