    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Thursday June 11, 2009 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM on the Travel Channel is

      Extreme Waterparks
             Cameras explore some of the wildest and largest waterparks around
      the country, including those that take the title as the largest
      outdoor park and the largest indoor park; vacationers enjoy the sun at
      Disney's Blizzard Beach in Florida.

      This show will repeat
       Saturday June 13, 2009 from 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM

      On Saturday June 13, 2009 from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM on Food Network is

      Food Network Challenge - Disney Celebration Cakes
             In order to win $10,000 and a gold medal, four cake artists race
      through Disneyland in search of a client to design the perfect cake

      This show will repeat
       Sunday June 14, 2009 from 1:00 AM to 2:00 AM

      On Sunday June 14, 2009 from 12:00 AM to 2:00 AM on The History Channel is

      Modern Marvels -Walt Disney World
             Inside look of four theme parks resort containing advanced
      centrifuges to motion vehicles, audio animatronics, electrical
      systems, hydraulics, & pneumatics.

      On Sunday June 14, 2009 from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM on the Family Channel is

      The Haunted Mansion
             Eddie Murphy plays a real-estate agent whose family gets stuck in a
      creepy old house crawling with ghosts. Based on the Disney theme-park
      attraction. Jennifer Tilly, Terence Stamp, Wallace Shawn.

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at