    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2005
      This week's listings have been posted to
      http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      If you want to know about shows scheduled for two weeks out, Check the
      website. I usually keep two weeks worth of listings on the site and only
      email the next week's worth.

      ---

      I have created an announce only yahoogroup that will allow you to get this
      announcement without having to wade through all the other messages in other
      Disney yahoogroups.

      On Tuesday August 09, 2005 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Disney's Animal Kingdom
      Detailing the Disney theme park that includes thrill rides, live animals
      and animatronic creatures.

      ---

      On Tuesday August 09, 2005 from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Great Hotels - "Disney's Grand Californian Hotel"
      Take a dream vacation in a hotel located in the middle of Disney's
      California Adventure theme park.

      ---

      On Saturday August 13, 2005 from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM on the Science Channel
      is

      Super Structures of America - - "Reach for the Sky"
      Learn how visionaries pursued their dreams with dogged determination,
      creating a new landscape not seen anywhere else on the planet. See Mt.
      Rushmore, the Vehicle Assembly Building at Kennedy Space Center, the
      Louisiana Superdome, Disneyworld, and more!

      This show will repeat
      Sunday August 14, 2005 from 01:00 AM to 02:00 AM
      Sunday August 14, 2005 from 05:00 AM to 06:00 AM
      Sunday August 14, 2005 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM

      ---

      On Sunday August 14, 2005 from 02:00 AM to 03:00 AM on DHD - Discovery High
      Definition is

      Undiscovered Walt Disney World
      Little-known attractions and exclusive side trips at the family-themed
      amusement park include a personal yacht trip and deluxe meals at the chef's
      table.

      http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp )