    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2009
      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Friday April 10, 2009 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM on TCM - Turner
      Classic Movies is

      The Age of Believing: The Disney Live Action Classics
             A look at Disney's live-action feature films includes interviews
      with actors Kurt Russell, Dean Jones, Dick Van Dyke, Lesley Ann
      Warren, Michele Lee and Tim Conway, plus studio executive Roy E.
      Disney and author-critics Leonard Maltin and Richard Schickel. There
      are also comments by former child stars Karen Dotrice and Kim
      Richards. Narrated by Angela Lansbury. (TVKirby note - Not Theme Park
      related, but a show worth watching for Disney Fans)

      ---

      On Sunday April 12, 2009 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on DIY - Network is

      Project Xtreme
             Matt Blashaw gets an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look into the
      world of the popular Disney Cruise Line and sees how they keep the
      magic alive during their 17-day "dry dock" restoration of the Disney
      "Magic" ship. From dry docking a ship weighing nearly 85,000 tons to
      using a pressure washer so powerful it could cut through concrete with
      ease and painting the hull of the ship, to jack-hammering and
      resurfacing the Mickey Mouse Pool, to reinstalling giant propellers,
      thrusters and stabilizers that are as tall as a house, Blashaw unveils
      the amount of work that goes into keeping the popular vacation
      destination afloat!

      This show will repeat
       Sunday April 12, 2009 from 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at
      http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/