    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      2 new shows on Sunday March 8
       On Food Network - Food Network Challenge - Disney Celebration Cakes
       On Women's Entertainment (WE) - Disney's Dream Weddings

      See listings below for details

      ---

      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Monday March 2, 2009 from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM on TLC is

      Jon & Kate Plus 8 Hit the Road
       8 kids, 7 states, and 15 hours in one car...it's a road trip like no
      other road trip! This summer, all 10 Gosselins will pile into their
      gigantic blue bus and head south, to where else...Disneyworld!

      This show will repeat
       Tuesday March 3, 2009 from 1:00 AM to 2:00 AM

      ---

      On Wednesday March 4, 2009 from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM on Food Network is

      Dinner: Impossible - Disney Dinner Dash
       Teaming up with Disney's Dreamer's Academy, Robert will make dreams
      come true for his next mission, which involves going on a scavenger
      hunt throughout all four of Disney's major theme parks in order to
      meet a new Food Network face in the end.

      This show will repeat
       Thursday March 5, 2009 from 1:00 AM to 2:00 AM

      ---

      On Friday March 6, 2009 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Food Network is

      Food Network Challenge - Disney Pixar Cakes
       With a time limit of seven hours and a grand prize of $10,000 at
      stake, four of the country's top cake designers race to complete
      3-foot-tall cakes featuring some of the most famous characters from
      movies created by Pixar Animation Studios.

      ---

      On Sunday March 8, 2009 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM on Food Network is

      Food Network Challenge - Disney Celebration Cakes
       In order to win $10,000 and a gold medal, four cake artists race
      through Disneyland in search of a client to design the perfect cake
      for.

      This show will repeat
       Monday March 9, 2009 from 3:00 AM to 4:00 AM

      ---

      On Sunday March 8, 2009 from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM on Women's
      Entertainment Network is

      Disney's Dream Weddings
       Cameras follow couples tying the knot at Walt Disney World.

      This show will repeat
       Monday March 9, 2009 from 12:00 AM to 1:00 AM

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at

      http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/