    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Nothing new.
      -----

      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Friday February 6, 2009 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM on TLC is

      Jon & Kate Plus 8 Hit the Road
      8 kids, 7 states, and 15 hours in one car...it's a road trip like
      no other road trip! This summer, all 10 Gosselins will pile into their
      gigantic blue bus and head south, to where else...Disneyworld!

      ---

      On Sunday February 8, 2009 from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM on ABC Family Channel is

      The Haunted Mansion
      Eddie Murphy plays a real-estate agent whose family gets stuck in a
      creepy old house crawling with ghosts. Based on a Disney theme-park
      attraction. Jennifer Tilly, Terence Stamp, Wallace Shawn.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at

      http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/