    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Thursday July 10, 2008 from 10:00 PM to 10:30 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Samantha Brown: Passport to Great Weekends - Orlando
      Sam spends a weekend in Orlando. Included: shopping and dining in
      Winter Park; the downtown art-scene; a soul-food eatery. (TVKirby note
      - there is supposed to be some Disney content in this show)

      This show will repeat
      Friday July 11, 2008 from 2:00 AM to 2:30 AM
      Sunday July 13, 2008 from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM

      ---

      On Friday July 11, 2008 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM on TLC is

      Jon & Kate Plus 8 Hit the Road
      8 kids, 7 states, and 15 hours in one car...it's a road trip like
      no other road trip! This summer, all 10 Gosselins will pile into their
      gigantic blue bus and head south, to where else...Disneyworld!

      ---

      On Sunday July 13, 2008 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM on the Travel Channel is

      Disney Cruise Line
      An examination of the cruise line includes the ship's galley,
      engine control room and provisioning areas, its Broadway-style theatre
      and the palatial Walt Disney Suite.

      ---

      On Sunday July 13, 2008 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on the Travel Channel is

      Walt Disney World Resorts: Behind the Scenes
      Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and
      Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth behind-the-scenes tour. Orlando,
      Florida, once a sleepy town, has become the nation's #1 vacation spot
      and a rite of passage for children the world over.

      ---

      On Sunday July 13, 2008 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Samantha Brown's Disney Favorites
      Samantha Brown is traveling the East coast to West coast to show
      her favorite Disney attractions, rides, restaurants, and characters at
      both Disney World in Orlando, Florida and Disneyland in Anaheim,
      California. In the parks she soars above the clouds on the rides,
      encounters wild animals on a safari, dines at the chef's table, steps
      inside the dream princess suite, and watches a unique acrobatic
      performance.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at

      http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/

      <http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp> )