    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      This week's listings have been posted to
      http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      If you want to know about shows scheduled for two weeks out, Check the
      website. I usually keep two weeks worth of listings on the site and only
      email the next week's worth.

      ---

      I have created an announce only yahoogroup that will allow you to get this
      announcement without having to wade through all the other messages in other
      Disney yahoogroups.

      TVKirby note - Every once in a while you have a week like this one. Only one
      show this week.
      The next week, however, has many more of the major Travel Channel overview
      shows for the parks.

      ---

      On Tuesday July 05, 2005 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on the Travel Channel is

      Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes
      Explore the mystique of the world's first modern theme park and the most
      enduring icons on the American landscape. Gain access to off-limits places,
      such as the secret club concealed in the park, and enjoy Tinkerbell's view
      as she starts the fireworks.

      http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp )