    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Vote for my friend Patrick Hurd of the Window to the Magic podcast for
      Disney Dream
      CMO! http://www.dreamcmo.com/patrick
      ---
      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Tuesday March 04, 2008 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM on DHD - Discovery
      High Def. is

      Walt Disney World Ultimate 10
      Walt Disney World is known for its tradition, deep rooted in family
      entertainment while keeping thrill seekers coming back for more
      adrenaline charged adventures. Hear from the creators, innovators, and
      critics who make the ultimate in Disney thrillers

      ---

      On Wednesday March 05, 2008 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM on DHD - Discovery
      High Def. is

      Undiscovered Walt Disney World
      Little-known attractions and exclusive side trips at the
      family-themed amusement park include a personal yacht trip and deluxe
      meals at the chef's table

      ---

      On Thursday March 06, 2008 from 9:00 PM to 3:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Walt Disney World Resorts: Behind the Scenes
      Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and
      Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth behind-the-scenes tour. Orlando,
      Florida, once a sleepy town, has become the nation's #1 vacation spot
      and a rite of passage for children the world over. Note - This show
      has new content updated for 2007

      This show will repeat
      Friday March 07, 2008 from 1:00 AM to 2:00 AM

      ---

      On Thursday March 06, 2008 from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Disney Cruise Line
      An examination of the cruise line includes the ship's galley, engine
      control room and provisioning areas, its Broadway-style theatre and
      the palatial Walt Disney Suite.

      This show will repeat
      Friday March 07, 2008 from 2:00 AM to 3:00 AM

      ---
      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at

      http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/

      <http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp> )