    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008
      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Wednesday January 9, 2008 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM on ABC Family Channel is

      The Haunted Mansion
      Eddie Murphy plays a real-estate agent whose family gets stuck in a
      creepy old house crawling with ghosts. Based on a Disney theme-park
      attraction. Jennifer Tilly, Terence Stamp, Wallace Shawn.

      This show will repeat
      Wednesday January 9, 2008 from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM

      ---

      On Thursday January 10, 2008 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Disney Cruise Line
      An examination of the cruise line includes the ship's galley, engine
      control room and provisioning areas, its Broadway-style theatre and
      the palatial Walt Disney Suite.

      This show will repeat
      Friday January 11, 2008 from 12:00 AM to 1:00 AM

      ---

      On Sunday January 13, 2008 from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM on TLC is

      Jon & Kate Plus 8 Hit the Road
      8 kids, 7 states, and 15 hours in one car...it's a road trip like no
      other road trip! This summer, all 10 Gosselins will pile into their
      gigantic blue bus and head south, to where else...Disneyworld!

      This show will repeat
      Monday January 14, 2008 from 12:00 AM to 1:00 AM
      ---
      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Monday December 31, 2007 from 9:00 PM to 9:30 PM on TBS is

      Family Guy - The Courtship of Stewie's Father
      Stewie has been taking out his aggressions on Lois, and she decides
      that the reason is because he isn't close enough to his father, so she
      orders them to bond. They finally succeed at Disney World. Carrie
      Fisher provides the voice of Angela, Peter's boss at the Pawtucket
      Brewery. (TVKirby note - This show is on late at night for a reason!
      Rude and Crude and I was laughing out loud when Stewie fufills the old
      Jungle Cruise joke and gets chained and forced to sing in the
      attraction that approximates "small world" in the Family Guy universe
      version of WDW.)

      ---

      On Monday December 31, 2007 from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM on TLC (The
      Learning Channel) is

      Jon & Kate Plus 8 Hit the Road
      8 kids, 7 states, and 15 hours in one car...it's a road trip like no
      other road trip! This summer, all 10 Gosselins will pile into their
      gigantic blue bus and head south, to where else...Disneyworld!

      This show will repeat
      Tuesday January 1, 2008 from 12:00 AM to 1:00 AM

      ---

      On Saturday January 5, 2008 from 4:30 AM to 5:00 AM on Food Network is

      Into the Fire - Disneyland: Happiest Food on Earth
      Take an exclusive look behind the scenes at Disneyland to see how
      the happiest place on earth feeds its visitors. We'll explore such
      favorites as the Blue Bayou, Ariel's Grotto and the Plaza Inn while we
      follow an evening's dinner in Disney's prestigious Napa Rose.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at

      http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/

      <http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp> )