    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2005
      This week's listings have been posted to
      http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      If you want to know about shows scheduled for two weeks out, Check the
      website. I usually keep two weeks worth of listings on the site and only
      email the next week's worth.

      ---

      I have created an announce only yahoogroup that will allow you to get this
      announcement without having to wade through all the other messages in other
      Disney yahoogroups.

      On Monday June 06, 2005 from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM on ABCFAM - ABC Family
      Channel is

      Step by Step - We're Going to Disney World - Part 1
      Frank's mom (June Lockhart) treats everyone to a trip to Disney World,
      but there's some unexpected baggage---Rich and Flash. Part 1 of two.

      ---

      On Monday June 06, 2005 from 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM on ABCFAM - ABC Family
      Channel is

      Step by Step - We're Going to Disney World - Part 2
      The kids feud with one another while on vacation at Disney World.

      ---

      On Wednesday June 08, 2005 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Fan's Guide: Walt Disney World
      Already a Disney expert? Think again as the ultimate Walt Disney World
      authorities lead a backstage tour of the biggest thrills, shortest lines,
      best shopping, and more. Take an unprecedented look at how to make the most
      of a Disney vacation.

      ---

      On Saturday June 11, 2005 from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM on Food Network is

      Unwrapped - Disney World Resort
      A tour of Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Included: the making of
      chocolate-covered Mickey Mouse ice-cream bars; and catering a fairy-tale
      wedding at Cinderella Castle.

      This show will repeat
      Sunday June 12, 2005 from 01:00 AM to 02:00 AM

      http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp )