    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Tuesday April 3, 2007 from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Great Hotels - "Disney's Grand Californian Hotel"
      Take a dream vacation in a hotel located in the middle of Disney's
      California Adventure theme park.

      ---

      On Wednesday April 4, 2007 from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM on the History
      Channel is

      Modern Marvels - Walt Disney World
      Journey underground and backstage at the technological marvel that is
      Walt Disney World. Enter a make-believe world spanning some 27,000
      acres, brought to life by cutting-edge technology. What was once Florida
      swampland now boasts the world's largest theme park. The ride technology
      ranges from space-age centrifuges to enhanced motion vehicles powered by
      3,000 PSI of hydraulic pressure. And hundreds of audio animatronics
      brought to life through the power of pneumatics, hydraulics, and
      electrical systems. Walt Disney World is made up of four separate theme
      parks, each with its own innovations: the 107-acre Magic Kingdom, Epcot,
      Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom. The four parks are all
      part of a megaplex of a resort. Twice the size of Manhattan, it was the
      final vision and crowning achievement of a man who spent more than 40
      years pushing the limits of technology to create entertainment magic:
      Walt Disney.

      This show will repeat
      Thursday April 5, 2007 from 2:00 AM to 4:00 AM

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at
      http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/
      It contains both fan created and Official Disney Podcasts.

      <http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp> )