Disney Theme Park Related TV for the Week of 03/21/05

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2005
      This week's listings have been posted to
      http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      If you want to know about shows scheduled for two weeks out, Check the
      website. I usually keep two weeks worth of listings on the site and only
      email the next week's worth.

      ---

      New feature - I have created an announce only yahoogroup that will allow you
      to get this announcement without having to wade through all the other
      messages in a Disney yahoogroup.

      On Thursday March 24, 2005 from 9:00 PM to 9:30 PM on Nick is

      Full House - The House Meets the Mouse - Part 1
      The Tanner family visits Walt Disney World in Florida. Michelle is
      princess for a day. With Bob Saget, John Stamos, Dave Coulier and Candace
      Cameron.

      This show will repeat
      Friday March 25, 2005 from 05:00 AM to 05:30 AM

      ---

      On Thursday March 24, 2005 from 9:30 PM to 10:00 PM on Nick is

      Full House - The House Meets the Mouse - Part 2
      At Walt Disney World, Michelle has a tea party with her favorite
      characters. Jesse and Joey (John Stamos, Dave Coulier) have an unexpected
      visitor during their underwater radio show at Epcot Center; Danny (Bob
      Saget) proposes to Vicky (Gail Edwards).

      This show will repeat
      Friday March 25, 2005 from 05:30 AM to 06:00 AM

      ---

      On Thursday March 24, 2005 from 10:00 PM to 10:30 PM on Nick is

      Roseanne - We're Going to Disney World
      The family goes wild with plans to travel to Disney World when Dan brings
      home his final paycheck from the garage.

      ---

      On Thursday March 24, 2005 from 10:30 PM to 11:00 PM on Nick is

      Roseanne - "Disney World War II"
      Fireworks and fanfare accompany the Conners on a whirlwind tour of Disney
      World in Florida. Darlene: Sara Gilbert. Bev: Estelle Parsons. Dan: John
      Goodman. David: Johnny Galecki. Mark: Glenn Quinn. Roseanne: Roseanne.

      ---

      On Sunday March 27, 2005 from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM on ABCFAM - ABC Family
      Channel is

      Boy Meets World - The Happiest Show on Earth
      Cory (Ben Savage) heads to Walt Disney World with the hopes of winning
      back Topanga (Danielle Fishel), but she thinks he has other plans. (TVKirby
      Note - This one drives me crazy with antics like casually walking backstage
      at the Living Seas and sleeping in a Splash Mountain log just to force the
      joke of getting wet when the ride starts for the day - Yeah Right!)

      http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp )