nothing

  • afgirlie78
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 1999
      I still have not heard anything yet but I guess its too soon! Kate
    • babygirlny8
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2000
        What are you doing to this club nobody posts anything or cares about anything you need to do something or it's just going to go nowhere fast
      • damadoo
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 10, 2000
          don't worry kate. i check it all the time. i think this club is awesome. keep it up!<br>dama
        • ecu_belle
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 25, 2000
            i think it's cool too! How are you doing Kate? How's VW?????
          • zsmommie
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 1 4:15 PM
              Hi there,<br><br>Just wanted to see if anyone here was in the college program the same time I was.
            • ecu_belle
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 24 8:45 PM
                I think mostly the people on this site are from cp 99-00.
              • ecu_belle
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 24 8:46 PM
                  and we were on walt disney world college program not disneyland
                • diznygrl
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 4, 2001
                    Hey All! I just started a new club for I guess you could say all cast members! Check it out! Still in the works but it's a start! It is WDWCP and Cast!