Introducing...

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      This is a short message to introduce myself to you. My name is David
      and I am a trivia addict...hahaha. I recently started a new trivia
      group as well in Yahoo! called Hooked On Trivia. We are all about
      having fun as a group and we meet regularly in Trivia Madness!:4
      (trivia madness room 4) in yahoo under the entertainment and arts
      category. If you want to experience trivia in an atmosphere of
      friendship, respect, and tolerance...while not being treated like a
      child, then we are the group for you. Think you know all about
      Disney: films, music, characters? Is your head chocked full of the
      most obscure Disney information? Come see if we can stump you! Of
      course, we don't do ALL Disney ALL the time, but we're sure you know a
      lot about other stuff too!! Check us out at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hookedontrivia/ We'd love to have you
      all drop by sometime. We are open 24/7. Come make some new friends!!

      Cheers,
      David.