questions

  • mykes_magic
    Message 1 of 479 , Aug 1, 2001
      here are the 5 questions I promised. Have fun
      some are easy, and some might take some thinking or
      looking.<br><br>1. What actor voiced the following characters in
      Disney movies Sir Ector and Bagheera<br><br>2. What was
      originally known as Communicore East and Communicore
      West?<br><br>3. What is the name of the fictional comic book
      artist of "Condorman"?<br><br>4. What is the name of the
      Kingdom ruled by King Leonidas?<br><br>5. What is the
      name of the Island that Disney owns and it's cruise
      ship stops at for the day?
    • mykes_magic
      Message 479 of 479 , Jan 24, 2002
        1955