upcoming videos

  • hgb_aurora_b
    Message 1 of 479 , Sep 4, 2000
      Just to let y'all know<br> Little Mermaid II
      comes out on video this month<br> Toy Story II will be
      out next month<br> Fantasia 2000 will be out in
      November<br>The Disney Stores are having a pre-purchase thing
      going on for the first two. If you purchase your video
      before it comes out from them, you receive free
      lithographs while supplies last. I hope they do the same
      thing for Fantasia. I can't wait for that one to come
      out on video!!
    • mykes_magic
      Message 479 of 479 , Jan 24, 2002
        1955