a little o/t, but ...

  • Katey
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2003
      Hey, I used to love the Disney Afternoon! LOL
      Um... this may seem a bit off topic, but does anyone remember
      a show that (I think) was on just before the D.A. came on - it was
      called something like the Adventures of Peter Pan. It wasn't a Disney
      show, but if someone remembers it, please respond, especially if
      someone remembers the real name of it! Thanks a bunch.

      -Katey-
    • superstar_mistress
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2003
        I'm glad somebody decided towake up this dead group a little, LOL

        The show you're talking about was "Fox's Peter Pan and the Pirates."
        I used to watch that when I was five years old, and therefore don't
        remember much of it. However, if you're looking to more information
        on the show, you can look up "Peter Pans and the Pirates" or you can
        visit greatwarriors.net-- their forum (where I hang out, I'm Melissa
        over there) has quite a few PP&P fans. Plus, greatwarriors.net has a
        sub-site, "Jlerre, The Land Before," based on fanfiction on the show
        (not to mention gorgeous artwork) by the website's owner, Tracy
        Pierce. I hope that helps you, and if you come to the forums, give me
        a wave! ^_^

        *~Melissa~*
        P.S. To all else who read this message-- my Darkwing website is no
        longer at the address I indicated earlier. I'll announce the new
        address when my site is finished revamping.

        --- In disneyafternoon@yahoogroups.com, "Katey"
        <sunflowerstar930@a...> wrote:
        > Hey, I used to love the Disney Afternoon! LOL
        > Um... this may seem a bit off topic, but does anyone
        remember
        > a show that (I think) was on just before the D.A. came on - it was
        > called something like the Adventures of Peter Pan. It wasn't a
        Disney
        > show, but if someone remembers it, please respond, especially if
        > someone remembers the real name of it! Thanks a bunch.
        >
        > -Katey-
      • Chris Rhodes
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2003
          I USED TO LOVE THAT SHOW! I'm glad i'm not the only
          one who remembers that.
          --- superstar_mistress <superstar_mistress@...>

          http://search.yahoo.com