Not many people come here often do they?

  • dragondreamerx
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2002
      I have decided to broaden my quest for Chip 'n' Dales Rescue Rangers
      to ALL of Disney afternoons cartoons. So if you want Disney Afternoon
      Cartoons on DVD lets let Disney know it! Here's what I'm doing to
      help the cause. Go the Disney Movie Finder and click on the Comments
      Suggestions and email them that we want our toons back! Tell your
      friends! Tell your Nieghbors, tell your mail man! Tell that strange
      guy on the corner that smells like old pickles! Email Disney and
      bombord them with request for Chip 'n' Dales Rescue Rangers on DVD!
      Goof Troop! Darkwing Duck! Gummi Bears! We want them all on DVD!
      Lets let them know

      "If we all work together we can make our dreams come true, lets show
      the world what we can do." -Cats Don't Dance