Important Mesage!

  • rvolpfox
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 17, 2002
      Sorry for the OT message, but this is relevant to
      all of us who use Yahoogroups. Go check this out and
      take the official Yahoo survey. Maybe if enough voices
      get heard, they'll see what a terrible idea this
      is... There is a poll at
      (owners and users!) for the current level of service,
      although without ads. The free level of service will be a
      scaled back version of the current Yahoo groups. Feel
      free to pass this to anyone/group you think would want
      to know.
    • schroeder1174
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 24, 2002
        Welcome aboard, dragondreamer, I'm new here myself! Hope you enjoy it here! :-)