Hi Fellow Gleeks! Excited for episode for Duets of Glee season 2? Then download

  • Lynnard Philip P
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
      Hi Fellow Gleeks! Excited for episode for Duets of Glee season 2? Then download this song

      Lucky by Dianna Agron and Chord Overstreet

      FILESERVE: http://www.fileserve.com/file/n2GbqWt

      password: suerte

      I made a website that I upload Glee stuff. It's pilipinasbit.blogspot.com hope you can visit it. please like facebook.com/pilipinasbit to recieve updates.

      THANK YOU SO MUCH!