Hello!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2007
      I've been a DA fan since the beginning pretty much. My favorite show
      is Talespin, but I am a big fan of all the DA shows.

      I was asked from a message I got over 2 videos I had recently posted
      on my You Tube account if I could post them here.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHutF8RtBxg
      This was the commercial that aired during the pilot movie of Talespin.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3lFrg9RJqo
      And I had compiled most of the Talespin commercial bumpers used during
      its original syndicated run on the DA.

      Enjoy :)

      Spats Bear