Greetings! Can a 'TaleSpin' fan enter?

  • rvolpfox
    Message 1 of 37 , Mar 21, 2001
      ...I've been a fan of 'Talespin' for about longer
      then the show was on the air (10+ Years), and I would
      like to meet/type with other like minded people out
      there. :-)<br><br>Also, and here's a little hint of how
      big of a 'TaleSpin' fan I am--One of the co-creator's
      of the show will be at a convention in the L.A.
      California area next month.... :-><br><br>Type To You
      Later!
    • schroeder1174
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 24, 2002
        Welcome aboard, dragondreamer, I'm new here myself! Hope you enjoy it here! :-)